Monday, May 22, 2017

charly bliss @ boot and saddle

Yucky Duster
After a looooong hiatus from concerts I sort of returned this week with four. I know! Talk about toning it down. There were some I wanted tickets for but held off and tried not to overdo it. The first one of the week was Charly Bliss. The opening band was Yucky Duster from New York. The drummer was the one making all of the banter and comments which were really hysterical. They came highly recommended from a concert pal and followed her hype. Charly Bliss I heard good things about and listened to Guppy a few days before the show. I enjoyed all of the songs and their poppy playfulness. She is the cutest lil thing on stage. My favorite song is "Black Hole" and that was played about halfway through the set. You could tell the band was excited to play and just overjoyed to be there. They had some cute moments where they would form a stuck together three-some of guitars in different poses. Walking out I passed on the vinyl thinking I would buy a copy in the future. Honestly I should've purchased it that night. I nabbed the set list so here are the songs played...

SET LIST:
PERC
WESTERMARCK
MARBLE
VRGE
SCARE U
GATORADE
BLACK HOLE
RULY
HEAVEN
DQ
TURD
GLITTER
<3 ME

Here are some more pictures from the show...



No comments:

Post a Comment