Friday, June 30, 2017

grayling + slingshot dakota + petal @ everybody hits

Best picture of Grayling I could get
This entry will be short and sweet. After an exhausting week I only stayed for Grayling and left after their set, not remaining for the other bands. I know! What a great line-up! Why?!?! Ironically I saw Petal and Grayling both open for Julien Baker at different shows in 2016. Liked both instantly and was thrilled they were on the same bill. Grayling is one of my new favorite bands. I think they hail from West Philly. Lexi reminds me so much of Torres and Liz Phair with her singing and guitar playing. Of course I hit up the merch table purchasing the cassette tape Everything that Burns. Please check out their bandcamp and songs. According to Lexi if you buy their merch you are supporting the band's Wawa addiction and that's not a bad thing to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment