Saturday, July 1, 2017

land of talk @ boot and saddle

Half Waif
Land of Talk is back! Thanks to some friends I would've never checked the band out and I'm so glad I got into their music. The show was packed at Boot and Saddle. So much love in the audience at one point one of the fans shouted, "I'm so happy to be here!" But first, Half Waif! Half Waif I get to see again opening for Mitski this month. I'm excited because I really enjoyed their performance. The music reminded me of Psychic Twin a little bit who I really love. 

Liz came out and the whole place was exhilarated with boundless energy. It was so great to see Land of Talk for the first time, a lot of hardcore fans were there. Liz went off the stage and then came back for the encore, high-fiving us as she stepped back up to take her place behind the mic. She claimed she was looking forward to doing that. If you can read the upside-down set list below, bless. It was written on a napkin and someone beat me to it, otherwise it would've gone to a good friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment